VASCO DIGIPASS Plug-In for IAS (Internet Authentication Service)
Broadband Traffic Management Solutions for Intelligent Networks
Internet Authentication Service (IAS) is the Microsoft implementation of a Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) server and is included in the Microsoft Windows 2000 Server family. IAS performs centralized connection authentication, authorization and accounting for many types of network access, including wireless, authenticating switch, dial-up and virtual private network (VPN) remote access and router-to-router connections.
- Adds Strong Authentication to Microsoft® (IAS) / AD environments
- A new Windows password is calculated every 32 seconds
- No additional (RADIUS) server is required
- Uses Active Directory (AD) as its DIGIPASS data storage
- IAS attribute support
- Works with ANY hardware or software DIGIPASS
- Possible to optionally add Virtual Digipass (SMS Backup service)
- Very competitive total cost of ownership
Although the DIGIPASS Plug-In for IAS is mainly targeting small and medium RADIUS customers using Active Directory or IAS, even larger sized companies can find a perfect solution within this Plug-In.