VASCO IDENTIKEY Authentication Server
Provides support for hardware, software, zero footprint, e-signatures and mobile authentication right out-of-the-box
IDENTIKEY Authentication Server is an authentication software suite for organizations of all sizes that want to address their concerns about secure access to internet applications with a state-of-the-art solution for strong user authentication. This datasheet intends to highlight the technical specifications of the IAS3.9 release. For further information, please refer to the identikey.com website.
- DIGIPASS two-factor authentication
- e-signature for transaction validation
- Support for EMV-CAP and Hardware Security Module (HSM)
- PCI-DSS compliancy
- Support of RADIUS and Microsoft IIS web server based clients (Outlook Web Access, Citrix Web Interface, Citrix Receiver, Remote Desktop Web Access)
- Support for Internet hosted applications through SOAP
- Active Directory integration, ODBC database support
- Support of LDAP back-end authentication environments
- Enhanced features for DIGIPASS and user management
- Delegated administration, multiple administration interfaces
- Virtual DIGIPASS (over SMS or Email) support, also as backup
- Support of wireless protocols & the return of RADIUS attributes
- Verification of authentication requests (OTP, signature)
- Validation of DIGIPASS Authentication for Windows Logon for locally connected users, in online and offline mode
- Web-based administration GUI offers all administration functions in a single browser window.
- Central administration of users and DIGIPASS authenticators
- Dedicated dashboard page targeted at Helpdesk department
- Software DIGIPASS provisioning (DIGIPASS for Mobile)
- Comprehensive audit system, with storage in a database or text file and an optional live audit viewer.
- Activity reporting with output in XML/HTML format
- Support of Push Notification for e-Signature and WebApplication Login
- SNMP Monitoring
- Easy to implement strong user authentication
- Robust and scalable, easy expandable with users and applications
- VACMAN core technology: proven at major banks worldwide
- Highest user experience by Color QR Code scanning
- Designed to fit the needs of an organization of any size
- 'Out-of-the-box' solution, flexible to allow custom integration
- Easy to install, administer and support
- Easy to integrate in existing infrastructure
- Smooth migration, updates and maintenance
- High availability through server replication and load balancing
- Extremely low TCO 'total cost of ownership'
- Efficient and time-saving tools for Helpdesk staff
- Available as Appliance or Virtual Appliance platforms
- Can be extended with Single Sign On module for Web Applications (IDENTIKEY Federation Server)
Online Banking Applications
IDENTIKEY Authentication Server 3.9 offers strong authentication and validation of transaction signatures to address the need for e-signatures in commercial and banking applications. Closely integration of Mobile DIGIPASS and Crontosign Color QR code allows for the highest user convenience while maintaining the highest security.
A dedicated dashboard allows helpdesk staff – whether internal or outsourced – to help the endusers in the most efficient and timesaving way. Optional support of EMV-CAP and HSM allows OTP and signature validation inside a tamper-proof security module. IDENTIKEY Authentication Server 3.9 is designed according to PCI-DSS regulations and can immediately be integrated into existing banking infrastructures.
Remote And Local Access To Employee Applications
With the increasing number of mobile employees and home-based staff, the need for remote access to corporate applications and resources has surged.
Network administrators face new challenges to fulfill growing requests for flexible yet secure access to file servers, mail servers, intranet, in-house applications and virtual environments as they need to be protected with strong authentication.
IDENTIKEY Authentication Server 3.9 provides the answer to these demands by offering secure authentication for remote access and login to web-based applications.
An intuitive SelfManagement Website allows endusers to manage (part of) their Hardware and Software DIGIPASS without Helpdesk intervention, thus freeing up admin resources.
Software As a Service
A number of industry analysts have highlighted the emerging trend of Software as a Service. Also known as on-demand applications or hosted applications, this new form of software deployment is slowly replacing the more traditional, desktop-based software.
IDENTIKEY Authentication Server 3.9 can be integrated using SOAP into any Internet application to protect the user login with strong authentication.
Strong, Two Factor Authentication
The combination of IDENTIKEY Authentication Server 3.9 and DIGIPASS provides strong user authentication yhat offers a higher security compared to reusable static passwords. IDENTIKEY Authentication Server 3.9 can be easily implemented in any IT environment and provides a turnkey solution that can be operational in a very short time.
IDENTIKEY Authentication Server offers highly secure electronic signature validation for banks and financial institutions. Support for EMV-CAP support and Hardware Security Module (HSM) to validate the signature in a secure and tamper-proof environment, are optional. By using the latest Crontosign technology, users can enjoy the best experience for their online banking by simply scanning a Color QR Code in order to log in or confirm a transaction.
Interoperability At The Front-End
IDENTIKEY Authentication Server 3.9 uses a non-intrusive method of enabling DIGIPASS authentication. It can be integrated using RADIUS, with Microsoft IIS-based applications such as Outlook Web Access, Citrix StoreFront or Microsoft RDWeb Access, or with any Internet application using SOAP. Additional modules are available for direct plugin in various 3rd party systems, such as Junniper SBR and Microsoft ADFS3.0.
Wide Range Of Supported Databases
IDENTIKEY Authentication Server 3.9 supports a wide range of ODBC compliant databases for data storage and ships standard with PostgreSQL. The highest convenience and efficiency when adding strong authentication to a group of users, is achieved by using the Active Directory service. The DIGIPASS related data can be stored with the users in the Active Directory.
Admin GUI And Helpdesk Dashboard
All administration functions are available through a web-based user interface, allowing remote administration and creating new opportunities for managed security services providers. A dedicated overview of all functions that are required and used on a daily basis by helpdesk staff, allows support og the enduser to be done in a most efficient and timesaving way.
Auditing And Reporting
The audit console monitors incoming and outgoing events on the IDENTIKEY Authentication Server 3.9. Informational statistics gathered by the audit console provides critical details necessary to effectively manage a remote access environment. Extensive XML or HTML-formatted reporting is provided for helpdesk troubleshooting, system- and security auditing and accounting purposes.
Fits In Any Environment
IDENTIKEY Authentication Server 3.9 is available in the widest range of supported platforms: Windows Server, Suse-, Ubuntu- and RedHat distributions, VMware, Hyper-V and Citrix virtual environments as well as dedicated appliance formats.
|Operating System (Windows version)||
|Operating System (Linux version)||
|Data store (DBMS)||
|Data store (Active Directory)||
|LDAP Back End Authentication||
|Compliance to Standards|
|RADIUS||RFC 2865 and RFC 2866|
Download the VASCO IDENTIKEY Authentication Server Data Sheet (.PDF)