VASCO DIGIPASS 301 Comfort Voice
Provides for visually impaired users unparalleled secure accessibility to telephone banking, Internet banking and e-commerce services.
DIGIPASS 301 Comfort Voice provides speech based user guidance and acoustic or speech based feedback of entered data & selected functions. Additionally it converts generated one-time passwords into speech. The speech is heard through DIGIPASS 301 Comfort Voice's internal speaker or headphones.
With DIGIPASS 301 Comfort Voice, blind or visually impaired people can do exactly what sighted people have been doing for some time: secure telephone banking, Internet banking and e-commerce, enabled by VASCO’s trusted authentication solutions.
DIGIPASS 301 Comfort Voice offers the same secure remote access, authentication and signature functions as other DIGIPASS family members. The device has a large display depicting large fonts and its keys are extremely easy to operate. Additionally, DIGIPASS 301 Comfort Voice speaks aloud for you every text displayed visually on the DIGIPASS screen and provides acoustic or speech based feedback of every key pressed on the DIGIPASS keypad.
DIGIPASS 301 Comfort Voice is compatible with all DIGIPASS family members.
- Standard DIGIPASS authentication functionality
- Acoustic feedback of an entered PIN
- Speech based user guidance
- Speech echoing of entered data and selected function keys
- Speech generation of one-time passwords
- Supports response only or Challenge/Response
- Internal speaker
- Headphone to ensure confidentiality of generated one-time passwords
- Large LCD display and fonts
- Large, easy to operate keypad
- Orientation marks on the ‘5’ button
Download the VASCO DIGIPASS 301 Comfort Voice Data Sheet (.PDF)